Drug description: coated tablets of white or almost white color, biconvex.
Indications and usage:
– Conditions after cerebrovascular disturbances, cranium-brain traumas;
– Psychoorganic syndrome;
– Arteriosclerotic encephalopathy, hypertensive encephalopathy, alcoholic encephalopathy;
– Infantile cerebral paralysis and aftermath of birth injuries with children as a part of comprehensive treatment;
– Children’s mental deficiency;
– Sea and air sickness.
– Hypersensitivity to gammalone;
– Not for pediatric use under the age of 6;
Pregnancy and lactation period:
During pregnancy and lactation period the safety and efficacy of gammalone is not applicable.
Dosage and administration:
Per os before meals.
Adults and children under the age of 7 – 0.5-1.25 gr 3 times a day.
Daily dose is 1.5-3 gr.
Children under the age of 6 – 2.0-3.0 gr per day (8-12 tablets) in 3 intakes.
Treatment course – no less than 2-3 weeks (desirable 2-4 months).
Treatment course may be repeated 1-2 times a year if needed.
For sea and air sickness treatment: adults – 0.5 gr (2 tablets), children – 0.25 gr (1 tablet) 3 times a day for 3-4 days before trip.
– Nausea, vomit, dyspeptic conditions;
– Temperature rise, fervescence;
– Instability of arterial tension.
Drug interaction: when administered concurrently with benzodiazines derivatives, antispasmodic drug and sedative-somnifacient medications, Aminalon can enhance the inhibitory effect on CNS.